Monday, August 02, 2004



Went home straight after school today. Managed to spend 1 buck on drink today only! ^^ But I hadta top up 5bucks for ezlink card. Dots. Mum gave me 15bucks ytd and 20bucks today. So I`m left with 14bucks now. Uhh. what did I spent on ytd? Shucks.

-$4.40 [lunch. WAS FORCED TO EAT!]
-$2.00 [Sweets/Marshmallows]
-$1.00 [Offering]
THAT`S ALL WHAT!! shucks oya..
-$7.00 [Taxi fare]
uhhhh???????!!!! it`s not accurate! Argh who cares..

Took the taxi home from their hse ytd. Actually Grace`s dad longbang me to J8. Then I saw 3 taxis behind me! So as i was too lazy to walk into the mrt station, I took the taxi. It was mearing 10+ liao. At that time i only had like, 8bucks. Thought it was more than emough liao. In the end, when he reachd Khatib Mrt Station, it was already 7bucks. And I hadta pay 1 more buck for dunno-wad-reason. So the total was EXACTLY 8bucks! I was like, "Uncle, you can stop me here. I`ve got no more money to continue the journey [in chinese]" But he was sooo nice! He replied, "nvm nvm, already reaching, I won`t charge you extra. Dont worry." Haha! Felt so bad, then i askd him to stop me at my busstop. He wantd to drive all the way inside lor. So nice! And he charged me 7bucks only!! Hehehehehe. Reachd home around 10+. mum didn`t scold or nag at all. Surprised*. Had been out since 8.20am lor. She just askd me go and batheee. hehe.

Actually, we didn`t even startd on the work in ru`s hse. Chattd with lots of peeps we didn`t know in Sam`s and Grace`s contact. Haha//we were pretendg that we were gays then ........... you know..? lol. Soo funny! the funniest was Grace`s friend.

He was like.. "I don`t wan a gf with a di*k"
Ru replied.. "Choppd off already!"
He.. "So, what did you use to chop it off? Pen knife?"
Ru.. "CHOPPPER!!"
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Ru, you rawk!
He.. "Lol, why do you need such a BIG chopper to chop off your small di*k."
Carn really rmb much~
blah blah blah blah.................

Lennart was funny too! He even wantd to "meet" us the next time he visit singapore! Ok, HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOO .......!!!!! And everyone agreed!! Renny was going ........... over him!! Lol. He seriously is DAMN .......!

Then we were sooo sian, decided to go to Ru/ya`s room. Blastd music and we were gurling out!! haha. Playd Nball, Read mags, tried to get thru` p10, tok tok and tok! We kept tokin about EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN! or maybe under the ceiling fan. Renny and Sam went off soo early.

Slpt early ytd. around 12+ hehehe!!! Finally I could slp at tis time! Maybe it was bcuz I playd too much today. =) Even haf one guy name now.

♥ đ • Đ α צ η ع ŋ ♥ [Daynen] Made it up myself! Haha! It sounds nice! Hey should i change it to Davon?? Argh..

Nice? I made it myself! Shall post the other members of the [đ • Đ]s

♥ đ • Đ έ √ ǒ Ŋ ♥ [Ru] It was supposed to be Devon!!
♥ đ • Đ έ Ŗ ® ĩ ç Қ ♥ [Sam] Derrick!!
♥ đ • Đ д M ĩ ε Ŋ ♥ [Renny] Damien!!
♥ đ • Đ צ Ł ם Ŋ ♥ [Grace] Dylon!! She`s totally in LOVE with her Funky aka Ryan
♥ đ • Đ ŵ α צ Ŋ ε ♥ [Ya] Dwayne!! It was supposed to by MY name! Haha.

We`re calld the [đ • Đ]s Hehehe. Looks nicer with the extra D in front. Maybe it`ll stand for Dudettes! The Gay club. We`re supposed to act like gays. Lol. That`s totally LAME!

Ok gtg! Signing off...
♥ đ • Đ α צ η ع ŋ ♥ aka [ ﻝ ậ Ŋ ĩ ה ∑ ] IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JANINE! DOTS!



8/02/2004 04:41:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com